Director of Public Relations
- On International Migrants Day, migrant farmworker advocates release video "Isolated by Force: Denying Migrant Farmworkers Access to Services"
- Less than one week until the deadline: Enroll by December 15 to start the new year with coverage!
- Legal Aid to broadcast free DIY divorce clinic to 14 cities
- New Benefits Enrollment Center helps low-income Medicare recipients access federal benefits
- NC Navigator Consortium awarded $2.6 million to enroll consumers in health insurance through the Affordable Care Act
- Shaw University to change discriminatory policies for disabled students
- State Bar honors Charlotte housing rights advocate and legal aid leader Ted Fillette for exemplary service to legal profession
- North Carolinians will continue receiving Affordable Care Act subsidies following U.S. Supreme Court ruling
- Lawyer on the Line celebrates four years of pro bono service to North Carolinians in need
- Affordable Care Act enroll-a-thon Feb. 11 in Burlington
- Gift honors extraordinary career of Durham lawyer Jim Maxwell
- Last chance health care enrollment and education event Jan. 29 in Marion
- New Wake County suspension data reveals lower overall rates, but significant disparities remain